With Surprise Stadium ranked as the “No. 1 Spring Training stadium in Arizona” by USA Today, we have a reputation to uphold... and that means creating the best fan experience possible!
From food to photos, we have 10 tips that are sure to deliver the ultimate Spring Training experience!
- Photo Ops – You made it to the game all decked out in your team’s gear, and you’re ready to let the world know that you’re a baseball super fan! Well, we have the perfect photo spots to accompany your clever hashtags. Before you enter the stadium, you’ll see baseball sculptures along the sidewalk that are perfect for picture posing. Once you’re inside, head to the back side of the left field scoreboard, where you can insert yourself into a scene with the Royals and Rangers mascots! Be sure to tag #SurpriseST in your social posts.
- Local Beer – Surprise Stadium serves up the classic cold ones you love and some fantastic local craft brews too! State 48 Brewery is a city of Surprise original with a variety of craft beers available at locations throughout Surprise Stadium. You can also visit them at their flagship location right up the street at 13823 W Bell Rd.
- Unique Eats – Each year our chefs cook up something new and unique to Spring Training. Keep your eyes out for these creative creations that often include elevating the classic ballpark hot dog – like a jumbo dog placed inside a green chili tamale topped with sour cream, salsa and jalapenos. Yummm!
- Discounts – We pride ourselves on keeping our Spring Training ticket prices low, but you can find even deeper discounts through our various promotions! We have family discount days, promotions for veterans, amazing group rates and more. Check SurpriseSpringTraining.com for details.
- Autographs – Make sure to visit the Rangers and Royals practice fields (adjacent to the stadium parking lot) before the game, starting at 9:30 a.m. for a chance to catch player autographs. Or, get into the stadium early and wait up in the front rows of sections 113 and 114 during pre-game – you will probably be able to snag some there!
- FREE Parking – Yep, you read that right. Parking is absolutely free. Surprise Stadium is one of only two parks in the Cactus League that does not charge for parking.
- Legends Deck – One of the best kept secrets at Surprise Stadium is the Legends Deck. Not only does it offer some of the best seats in the stadium, but this club deck provides access to a private bar as well as premium food – which is all included in your ticket (your first round, that is). Tickets are just $45!
- In-N-Out Burger – One of the newest additions to the Stadium area is In-N-Out Burger. This legendary burger stop is a MUST for foodies and burger lovers alike. Located just a mile from the stadium, make sure to stop by before or after the game.
- Theme Days – During spring training, select games have a fun theme or event that happens in conjunction with the game including Fireworks Night, Family Four Packs, and more! Make sure to visit SurpriseSpringTraining.com before your trip to see what’s happening.
- SWAG – Some of the coolest and most unique swag items are sold at the kiosks throughout the stadium. These areas usually have short lines and great prices on the items you really want.