Here is all you need to know about tickets, policies and new playing rules!
AZ Fall League Schedule
To view the full Surprise Saguaros schedule, head to SurpriseStadium.com/AFL.
Single Game Tickets
Adult: $10 | Senior 55+: $8
Kids 12 and under are free but must be accompanied by an adult.
Online: Tickets are available online and we encourage fans to purchase their tickets prior to the game.
Game Day: Individual game tickets will be available for purchase on game day, one hour prior to game time, at the stadium box office. During the 2022 season, box office transactions will be cashless. Accepted forms of payment include Visa and MasterCard. Service fees will apply.
Parking is free! View Parking Map. Gates will open one hour prior to scheduled game time.
Stadium Policy and Security Guidelines
Please take note of the following security guidelines for the comfort and safety of our patrons at Surprise Stadium:
- Guests are not permitted to have baseball bats inside Surprise Stadium. Guests who bring bats to the gates will be instructed to return them to their vehicles.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Skating, animals (except for certified service animals and service animals in training) and lawn chairs are prohibited on Stadium property.
- No coolers, large bags, bottles, food or containers are allowed in the Stadium.
- Factory sealed water bottles are allowed. Up to two (1 liter) per guest.
- Hydro Flask and sports bottles (empty and up to 1 liter) are allowed, except for glass containers. For convenience, there are water fountains available to fill up your bottles.
- Clear Tote - Plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- Small Clutch Purse - No larger than 5" x 8" with or without a handle or strap.
- Plastic Storage Bag - Clear, one (1 gallon), re-sealable.
More information about Surprise Stadium can be found online at SurpriseStadium.com.
New Playing Rules
Also updated for this season, Major League Baseball announced the following new playing rules will be implemented in the Arizona Fall League: pitch timer, restriction on defensive positioning and larger bases.
For additional information regarding the Arizona Fall League, contact the Surprise Stadium Box Office at 623.222.2222 or visit SurpriseStadium.com/AFL.